PE 8: Friday April 2

Good day great PE folk.  I hope that you are exercising and logging what you are doing.  There is a link to a journal on Monday.  If you get your parent/guardian to sign off what you are doing that is great!  Please send me your journal bi-weekly.  Next week I believe we are hoping to move to a centralized blog for all PE.  Access will be off the school website, I will also post a link on my blog to this and a link from teams.  There will be daily workouts (WOD or workout of the day) fun challenges and more.  Stay tuned.  If you could please log into 365 and make sure teams is running I will be trying to touch base with you next week via teams (I will post when and when my PE office hours will be next week in both teams and here on my blog).  I will try and check in with you every two weeks via teams.  I will be doing the workouts too during PE times.  As far as I can tell I think you will be able to do your workouts when works for you...more on this as it happens.
Thanks all, hope you are well.  Send me an email if you have any questions.  kvonbremen@sd19.bc.ca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superfit Zoom work out: Thursday May 14

Superfit: Friday am on TEAMS, HIIT

Superfit - week of June 1st and onward